Monday, August 20, 2012

Great Heights

Uh so.. maybe I need to learn to be less awesome at growing tomatoes.  As you can see from this photo, the tallest bits of tomato plant are well over 6 ft tall.  Thankfully all of the fruit is currently growing in the areas under 6 ft... for now.  Already the topmost bows are flowering which means that fruit is not long off.  If you look carefully, you can see a green tomato hanging out in the top right-hand corner of the door frame in the picture.  That's about 4 ft off the ground. 

My fiance says that I'm taking my blog's name too literally. 

Start small, grow tall!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. New follower from Weddingbee: excited to read your blog, fiance is more of the gardener in our family but I do love fresh produce :) I have to say, that's an impressive tomato plant, but good that the fruit is growing under the 6 ft tall parts...otherwise it might not be able to hold it all ;)

    ReplyDelete